Monday, January 18, 2010

This Is It


This is it. Year 4. Eight years of university hopefully coming to a finish at the end of 2010. I've only been back in Brisbane for 5 days but I feel like it's going to be such an awesome year as long as I keep remembering and acknowledging how great and good God is. I don't know where I'm going to end up after this year - Australia, Canada, the US, somewhere else? It's going to be a wild ride into the unknown.

Feeling at home with my new "family" has been easy because they are so warm, loving and hospitable. I'm so thankful for such a great place to call home. This is what they'd look like if they were magically turned into a bunch of cute, stuffed toys (mama bear in the middle).
It's nice to get a visit by a few of my new canine flatmates once in a while too!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ham said...

stay in brisbane :D

4:51 PM  
Blogger 44darts said...

you just have to find him a good reason to stick around.
ie. a lady friend. :p

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home