Monday, December 07, 2009

Blast from the Past

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery and today is a gift - that's why it's called the present." - unknown

So after a massive cleaning and moving job in Brisbane, what do I find myself doing back in Calgary? CLEANING! YAY! I arrived back home realized that I have no room in my closet or dresser for my suitcases of stuff.

Conclusion: I have way too much junk and I should start by
a) refraining from buying more stuff
b) getting rid of old stuff that I don't need or can't use anymore

I'm cleaning out some of my binders and came across some rather amusing self-quotes from my grade school days...

"I want to be an ophthalmologist (can't believe I got the spelling right...) because I enjoy science and medicine. I also am interested in surgery and the eye. I want to be an ophthalmologist because I have bad eyesight and I want to find a better treatment than laser eye surgery."

"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." - unknown

"People are like stained-glass windows
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out
But when the darkness sets in
Their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

"There are 3 kinds of people in this world - those who can count and those who can't." - unknown

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice information but i was search for a cleaning company for commercial cleaning calgary
Any how thanks for posting this !

11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog, Very nice information you have shared thanks for this post !
Move out Cleaning Edmonton

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home