Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beautiful MJ Medley

I've become a fan of Cathy Nguyen and a few of her associates on YouTube. A bunch of them have killer voices (Gabe Bondoc, Andrew Garcia). I like Gabe's guitarwork and some of his covers. Taking voice lessons has always been on my list of things to do at some point in my life.

A Snapshot of Matt's Lifelong To Do List:

1234. Take some voice lessons (fully aware that they might not do anything to help :P)
1235. Eat turducken
1236. Visit China
1237. Write a book
1238. Learn how to backflip




I Want You Back --> ABC --> Man in the Mirror --> I'll Be There

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

yes love this clip. andrew garcia's got a good voice. unique.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Sheridan said...

Asians sure are taking over youtube. I think it is because they have talent are vastly underrepresented. I have turned to "asian" speaking asians, but here are some english ones on youtube:

MarieDigby
kinagrannis
hiphopRINROX
ccendana
davidchoimusic


and then for nonmusicians, aus's own CommunityChannel and HappySlip (who I just discovered is christian! she likes Tomlin)
and the makeup michelle

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home