Sunday, December 07, 2008

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

In just a few hours time I will have been home for 3 weeks! That leaves me with just over 6 weeks of holidays left!! Ahhhhhhhhh

A lot has happened since coming home and perhaps I'll take some time later on this week to write about it more. It snowed the first day I came back but it had all melted away within a few days. This morning, however, it started coming down like crazy. I think we got at least 3-4 inches of snow in some parts of the city and it took me about an hour to shovel the snow off our driveway. It was the really wet, dense kind too that is HEAVY to push around. Great for making snowballs and snowmen but a pain to move off your driveway.

Before...

About 30 min later...

And...done x_x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home