Thursday, November 06, 2008

USA + Obama = ?

Congrats to Obama for pulling off a victory earlier this week. I have to say that I wasn't really shocked by the results. I don't think Palin was a wise choice for McCain and in my opinion, that's where things went downhill for the Republicans. I agree with those who say that anyone who would want to take over as president right now would be crazy given all of the things that need fixing. But a bigger mess means that Obama will have no problem finding things to fix and will look good if he can do even a couple things right. Very impressive speech too.

Been listening to my assortment of elevator-ish music while studying and there's this guy that I just gotta plug - Norm Stockton. He's a Christian artist and a sick bassist for Lincoln Brewster, an extremely talented worship leader and guitarist. Here he is playing the Star Spangled Banner. Man, I wanna play bass after watching him =)



And just 'cuz I love Lincoln so much, here's a clip of him going crazy before going into his own version of Jeff Buckley's cover of "Hallelujah"...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home