Saturday, November 15, 2008

Homeward Bound...again

Well, I'm in the final stages of packing and I've got about 6 hrs before I plan to head off to the airport. China Airlines was fine last year and I'm hoping that it will be fine again this time around. Brisbane --> Taipei --> Vancouver --> Calgary is the route I'll be taking. I've got some pretty long flights ahead of me and I plan to do a mixture of sleeping, reading and thinking. As strange as it sounds, I can't wait to just sit and think (not sit and stink...although that's what I do once or twice a day).

I don't know what's wrong with me but I've felt pretty terrible ever since my exams. Just tired, a tension headache and running around getting things in order. I kind of just want to have a day or two to just do NOTHING. I think I'm going to take a week off when I get back before hitting the books again for USMLE studying.

This is bad, I'm already feeling anxious about forgetting to pack something important and it's not even time to leave yet. That feeling doesn't usually hit me until after I've at least sat down in the terminal to wait for the boarding call...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home