Thursday, July 31, 2008

Take My Life

Chris Tomlin is one of my favorite song-writers and worship leaders. I stumbled upon the Passion Conferences site and found that their 2008 world tour is making a stop in Sydney later on in the year (21-Oct). Would absolutely love to attend one of the Passion conferences as I am a huge Crowder fan as well. I'd say there's a 5% chance that I might try to make it down to Sydney somehow...

There's an old song that I came across again from one of their older albums, "Sacred Revolution." It's called "Take My Life" and it's based off the hymn "Take My Life and Let It Be." I love the lyrical richness found in hymns and the little bridge part that Tomlin adds is great too...

Here am I, all of me.
Take my life, it's all for thee.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home