Monday, May 12, 2008

Potent Quotables

Pam: "Are you really in charge of picking the health care plan?"
Dwight: "Yes, and my decision is final."
Pam: "This is a ridiculously awful plan because you cut everything."
Dwight: "Awwwwwwww, times are tough Pam. Deal with it."
Jim: "You cut more than you had to didn't you."
Dwight: "Sure"
Jim: "Why did you do that? You work here, don't you want good insurance?"
Dwight: "Don't need it. Never been sick. Perfect immune system."
Jim: "K, well, if you've never been sick, then you don't have any antibodies..."
Dwight: "I don't need them. Superior genes. I'm a Schrute. And superior brain power. Through concentration I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will."
Pam: "Why would you want to raise your cholesterol?"
Dwight: "So I can lower it."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles Ang said...

Hey Wong, I hate to be "that guy", but I think Dwight says he's gets his genes from being a 'Schrute'.

It's not like I'm an Office fanatic or anything, I just happen to know all the line--- yah, I'm a fanatic.

Season Finale this week!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Ahhhh, that makes much more sense. LOL.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home