Saturday, April 05, 2008

Oops...

So anyone who has seen me in the last couple weeks have noticed my lack of hair. It's not the first time I've had a really short hair cut but this time it was unintentional. I bought a set of clippers to give myself a buzz cut but I had only planned to use a #2 on my head. For whatever reason (perhaps it was the bit of wax that was still in my hair), it just wouldn't cut my hair. So I pulled off the #2 attachment and tried it on my sideburns a bit. I'd like to think my hand slipped (or maybe my coordination just absolutely blows) but I went waaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaay to far and took a HUGE chunk off the side. Real smooth on my part. I guess I didn't want Albert to feel lonely with his shaved head. I've come to love mechanisms so here's the mechanism of me losing my hair.

Clippers fail to work with #2 attachment --> removal of #2 attachment --> slippage of hand while testing out clippers --> big bald patch --> prompt shaving of head

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Ahaha, that's too funny man. I screwed up trying to cut my own hair last week. Tried to trim my bangs, ended up cutting the first layer of hair _really_ short by accident. So I got a real haircut from some stylist place and they managed to make it look normal. I think that's the last time I take scissors to my own hair.

1:06 PM  
Blogger 44darts said...

so i guess it was just a little freudian slip then huh? that first picture brings back memories. "oh! SHHHoot...."
lol!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt;
Looks good on you. Especially as the Avs take on the Wild (6 vs 3). Nick and Nate are bummed as the Canuckleheads were eliminated by the sOilers. Anyways I was just thinking about you recently and am glad you're still having fun. Read some articles recently about the politicos wanting "foreign trained" Canadian docs to come back. I'll see if their available on-line for you. Take care.
PS With such short hair it will help with your trichotillomanic attempts when you come across those frustrating patients. As the Avs progress through the playoffs let the Avs logo grow on the back of your head - go Avs go!
JDJ

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home