Saturday, August 11, 2007

Under The Sea


So I finally went and developed the pictures I took with my disposable underwater camera during my sailing trip in June. Some of them turned out alright. We didn't have a ton of sunlight during our snorkeling days and some of the spots had poor visibility. I remember one bay we were in there was so much sand and silt in the water you couldn't see more than a few feet in front of you. Combined with the fact that I'm as blind as a bat without my glasses, it made for some pretty difficult underwater viewing. In fact, I'm surprised any of my pictures turned out at all since I had to get pretty close to the corals and fish to actually make out any details. You can check out my pictures here.

I like Homer's solution to everything: move under the sea where there's all you can eat sushi!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home