Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Dear future self,

I'm reminding you about your stated goal on 43 things, to
"Fall in love with a God fearing and loving woman".

How's it going?

Sincerely,
Your past self

Haha, thanks past me, I'll get right on that...

I guess it's good to set goals and also remind yourself to stay on track of your goals. I got the idea from a buddy of mine to set some goals at this site called "43 things". You can list a bunch of goals (I actually couldn't think of 43) and then set e-mail reminders to yourself to keep you on track. Anyway, I still have a long way to go for most of them. I was also reminded that one of my goals was to dunk a basketball but I think I've been making negative progress towards that one.

October 31, 2006 marked the 2nd Anniversary of my blog. It's pretty crazy to think that I've actually been keeping this alive for the last two years. Looking back at my first post and subsequent ramblings really is a neat experience. I've never kept a diary or journal but I guess I would call this blog a personal journal for my own benefit. I guess it's strangely therapeutic to type out what's on my mind even if nobody reads it. Thanks to my pal Charles for getting me started on this.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still reading your blogs!!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home