Monday, March 06, 2006

The Legacy Arriveth

So after about 2 months of waiting, I finally get a phone call saying that my guitar has finally arrived! So I hurried home to pick it up and try it out. It feels great in my hands. I'm itching to plug it into my Classic 30 but I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning before I go to school when everyone is out of the house (family doesn't appreciate it when I crank it). So tone wise I'm not sure yet since I've only had a chance to play through headphones. Here are some pics of my new baby...I'll have to give her a name.


Yeah! My Legacy has finally arrived after 74 days of waiting. Posted by Picasa


There it is! Posted by Picasa


3-tone sunburst on alder, 3-ply white pickguard, white pups, rosewood fretboard on top of maple. Posted by Picasa


Made in the USA. Posted by Picasa


*drool* Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home