Wednesday, July 27, 2005

MP3 Inventory Baton

Passed to me from Chuck...

‧ Total volume of music files on my computer.

6.35 GB Christian
3.21 GB Classical
10.6 GB of Electronic/Dance/House/etc.
26.2 GB of everything else with a high content of alternative rock.

‧ Currently playing.

Carpe Diem Baby - Metallica

‧ The last CD I bought.

United - Look To You (2005)

‧ Five songs(tunes) I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me.

1. Delirious? - Majesty (Here I Am)
o Fell in love with it after listening to the "World Service" album. When I find some time I want to do an arrangement of this song and teach it to my church congregation. The one problem is that I find this song extremely hard to sing...especially in the original key that Martin Smith sings it in.

2. United - Salvation is Here
o Catchy intro: been listening to the entire "Look To You" CD a lot in general.

3. Sum 41 - 88
o Trying to learn the solo riffs on guitar.

4. Metallica - (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth
o Great bass solo by the late Cliff Burton. Took a big break from Metallica and now I'm going back through the old albums...

5. Vivaldi - The Spring: Allegro
o Very famous, very soothing. I love kicking back to Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons".

‧ Five people to whom I’m passing the baton...

Oops, I dropped the baton.

(my lame cop out because anyone who would read this has already been handed a baton...)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles Ang said...

Woah you have 6 gigs of Christian mp3s ? Good CDs always seem so scarce on torrent sites...

Heh a dose of classical music is always nice once in a while... I like vanessa mae's remix/cover of four seasons as well :p

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home