Friday, March 11, 2005

WoW...

So I'm just browsing through a bunch of guitar tabs on http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/ and I realize that they have a bunch of stuff for Christian bands. I look at a few Third Day tabs and then i realize that there are a bunch for worship songs like "God of Wonders". This was really great because usually I spend a lot of time writing up tabs for worship songs and it would be really nice if I could find them somewhere online.
Then I check out Sonicflood, Delirious, and Tree 63. There's only 4 tab/chord submissions so i click on the intro tab for "Blessed Be Your Name" and this is what i found:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/t/tree_63/blessed_be_your_name_intro_tab.htm
It's the intro part that I wrote for the lead guitar part for James in our worship band! I used the intro from the Tree63 version of the song but modified the rest for our band. However, I never submitted anything so someone else must have done it. Anyway, I just found that quite amusing. It's not everyday you go browsing through guitar tabs and find one of yours on there. Maybe I should actually write some accurate ones for specific song and submit them...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this blog certainly is not about guitar girl. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching guitar girl and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from guitar girl anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching guitar girl.
Even though my search is not on WoW... I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home