Wednesday, December 15, 2004

1 down, 4 to go

And they're off! Two days into finals week and I already feel wasted. After cramming for my Bcem 443 final on Monday I just don't feel like studying anymore. Just over a week left to go and I will be free...

Last night I watched "Super Size Me" and "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels". The first was mediocre. I would not pay money to see it. All I learned from it was that if you eat McDonalds 3 times a day for a month you will do about the same damage as going on a 3-4 day drinking binge. Both result in your liver being convered into mush, little to no libido, and just a really terrible feeling after it's all over. Apparently the salads off their "healthier choices" menu have more fat than a Big Mac if you use dressing (who eats salad without dressing anyway?) and you'll intake fewer calories if you have a hot fudge sundae than a yogurt parfait with granola. Verdict: I'm still going to have my weekend fast food lunch.

"Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels" reminded me a lot of "Snatch". Probably because half the actors were the same and it had that same British dialogue that I rather enjoyed in "Snatch" but not as good.

Best of luck to everyone writing exams.



My home away from home. Posted by Hello


It could happen... Posted by Hello


zzz Posted by Hello

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home