Wednesday, November 17, 2004

What's going on this week?

It seems that after spending the long weekend doing absolutely nothing productive, I find myself in a position where I have too many things that need to be completed and not enough time to complete them. Oh well, old habits die hard.

Just working on a few guitar and bass tabs for when our worship team leads singing on November 28. We will be playing "Every Move I Make", "Prince of Peace", and "I Surrender All". It's been a long time since we've sang "I Surrender All" at church. I think there are so many older hymns that have such powerful melodies and words that a lot of the contemporary stuff lacks. This is definitely one of them.

http://members.tripod.com/~Synergy_2/lyrics/surrend.html

It's way too warm outside for the middle of November. There's absolutely no snow on the ground! I'm even thinking about wearing shorts to school tomorrow. This is bad news for all the skiers and snowboarders out there. I plan to do a ton of snowboarding over the winter break but it looks like we'll be lucky to have a white Christmas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home